Activities at ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe
Leave the modern world behind and discover the untamed beauty of Kwa-Zulu Natal’s Elephant Coast and the neighbouring wildlife and marine reserves.
Based in Hluhluwe Village in the heart of Kwa-Zulu Natal’s Elephant Coast, ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe offers guests the rare opportunity to get acquainted with some of the area’s most sought after wild animals, birds, reptiles, fish and plants.
Join our FAGASA qualified team as they take you on a memorable journey of discovery or allow us to book a host of the activities which you can visit at your leisure on a self-drive exploration of the Elephant Coast’s treasures.
Nearby Activities & Attractions
- St Lucia Boat Cruise
- Game Drives
- Reptile Park
- Duma Zulu Cultural Village
- False Bay Game Reserve in Hluhluwe 15km
- Pineapple Tours in Hluhluwe 15km
- Tiger Fishing at Jozini Dam 80km
- Whale Watching in St Lucia 70km
- Turtle Tours in Cape Vidal 102km