Vacancy Food & Beverage Manager
ANEW Hotel Hluhluwe is looking for a dynamic Food & Beverage Manager to assist us in creating a good first impression, exceeding customer expectations through efficient delivering and friendly service with great attitude, with good knowledge of menu, creating results that contribute to the mission and overall success of the company.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Accountable for achieving budgeted revenue numbers for the F&B Outlet/s.
- Revenue Control- Fully responsible for the F&B department’s financial performance and long term sustainability.
- Contributes to ensuring that guest satisfaction is established and maintained by the employees of the Food & Beverage outlet/s.
- Contributes to maintaining appropriate staffing levels across the F&B outlet/s.
- Excellent knowledge of APEX with specific reference to Point of Sales (Plus Point).
- Hospitality Certificate or Hospitality Management Diploma qualification will be an advantage
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within the hospitality industry in 3 star property.
- Must have at least 2 years of management or supervisory experience
- Must be standards orientated
- Good knowledge of Food and Beverage in a 3* or 4* establishment
- High level of customer service, high level of numeracy skills, disciplined, organised, attention to detail, deadline driven, and cost control skills essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and Isizulu will be advantage
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Time management
Should you believe you have all the required qualifications and skills to fulfil this role, and add value to ANEW Hotels and Resorts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you have not received a response by 30 January 2020, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful.