We are looking for a Positive, Passionate individual to join our dynamic TEAM at Anew Hotel Hluhluwe & Safaris.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To maintain an efficient F&B operation with:
- Quality of food
- Manage and oversee the daily operation
- Ensuring that the required F&B procedures, operational and administrative systems and controls are in place.
- Accurate compilation of all required F&B reports, ensuring that it is timorously distributed to the relevant personnel.
- Controlling costs and achieving set margins
- Food Cost
- Beverage Cost
- Operating Equipment
- Regular operating stock and operating equipment stocks are conducted and variance reports reconciled.
- Staffing levels and rostering are maintained to meet operational requirements and within budgeted parameters.
- Ensuring GUEST comment results meet and exceed set targets
- Adherence to labour laws, application of discipline, grievance handling and employee communications.
- This is a hands – on position
A minimum of Grade 12 is required. The successful applicant will have at least 5 years of broad-based hospitality industry experience of which at least 3 years have been spent in F&B Management.