DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Accountable for achieving budgeted revenue numbers for the F&B Outlet/s.
- Revenue Control- Fully responsible for the F&B department’s financial performance and long term sustainability.
- Contributes to ensuring that guest satisfaction is established and maintained by the employees of the Food & Beverage outlet/s.
- Contributes to maintaining appropriate staffing levels across the F&B outlet/s.
- Excellent knowledge of APEX with specific reference to Point of Sales (Plus Point).
- Hospitality Certificate or Hospitality Management Diploma qualification will be an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience within the hospitality industry in 4 star property.
- Must have at least 18 months of management or supervisory experience
- Must be standards orientated
- Good knowledge of Food and Beverage
- High level of customer service, high level of numeracy skills, disciplined, organised, attention to detail, deadline driven, and cost control skills essential.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and Isizulu and / or Khosa will be advantage
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Time management